Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 7, Thing SEVENTEEN

I found the Raven About Web 2.0 Curriculum Wiki to be a terrific resource because it basically consolidated the lesson plans and curriculum ideas from this course into one well-organized location. The sandbox is a great way to peruse a myriad of fresh, innovative ideas as to how other educators are using the tools and applications targeted specifically in this course.

Because the Raven About Web 2.0 Curriculum Wiki was so helpful to me, I felt compelled to contribute my own idea, so I added to the Online Applications and Tools section of the wiki by posting my lesson plan for using Voicethread, as mentioned in my blog (Week 5, Thing TWELVE). .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Scott. That is exactly what we wanted to happen with the wiki. I appreciate your being willing to jump in on it and I really do want to see your classes voicethread when you get it done.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete